A “cookie” is a small text file installed on your browser when you visit most websites. Cookies are used to remember details about your visit for futures visits to our Website. They usually store technical information, personal preferences, customized content, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Their main purpose is to adapt web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly impaired. For more information on cookies, what they store, how to delete and disable them, etc., please click here
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This Website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure users who write comments on the blog are made by humans and not automated applications. This is a way to prevent spam.
This Website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to create statistics on this website’s traffic and number of visits. By using this Website, you agree to the processing of your personal data by Google. Consequently, the exercise of any right to this effect must be directly addressed to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can exercise at any time your right to disable or delete cookies on this Website. These actions are performed in different ways depending on the browser you use. Here is a quick guide on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies. Hence, if you wish to exercise your right to delete or disable cookies, you should do it at browser level. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned web browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept cookies.